Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I was somewhere around 1012 last night and this AM it is a different looking load page and I am at level 1. See that all the other questions for this problem needed a private fix. I play only through Facebook. Please help! This is my destresser! Jim
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
You r just at the beginning of the map, you have not been reset. Click the map logo upper right (pink arch) and choose the area you were last in and it will take you there.