why cant ı see the jellies on level new super hard level

Pamela_Dilek
Pamela_Dilek Posts: 9 Level 2

level 493 has changed into super hard level  how do i play  just blue screen .

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

Hi Pamela- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

Are you still experiencing a problem with level 493? 

If the problem persists, please could you share a screenshot of you level board so that we can take a look for you?

To add an image to your reply, please click on the "photo" icon in the top left hand corner of the text box. 

Thanks! 

• Pamela_Dilek

Hi Pamela- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

Are you still experiencing a problem with level 493? 

If the problem persists, please could you share a screenshot of you level board so that we can take a look for you?

To add an image to your reply, please click on the "photo" icon in the top left hand corner of the text box. 

Thanks! 

no luck yet still using IE .
  • Pamela_Dilek

update ;still not able to play on opera safari chrome etc.Now IE doesn't load facebook not responding ,stop script etc.

another laptop reset the game to 1 but I could see the jellies.so went back  to IE.

NOW! synchronised with king care  and all is ok .

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

update ;still not able to play on opera safari chrome etc.Now IE doesn't load facebook not responding ,stop script etc.

another laptop reset the game to 1 but I could see the jellies.so went back  to IE.

NOW! synchronised with king care  and all is ok .

Thanks a lot for letting us know!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?