Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Phone crashed and had to restore. Was on level 1467, now level 1 how do I get the levels back?
thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Simon- Welcome to King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your sweet journey!
I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Have a lovely week!