Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
My screen has liquorice down both sides. Does this need to be updated or is there a video to show how to complete this level with the same screen? Thank you!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi I've had to reset my phone and I have lost all my places on Bubble Witch Saga 3 & Candy Crush gutted because I was doing well in the 600.
Hi dwsweet57!
Try this video I found on YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uh_e_OBbe9U
Don't forget this is a hard level so you might have to play it several time before making it. I remember spending some time on it..
Good luck! :-)
Cheers