Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
For some reason when I have free games to play and click on them it doesnt give me the option to use them. I can go on my laptop and play just fine but not on my PC
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Please can you follow our troubleshooting steps here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/cant-get-your-games-to-load-on-facebook-check-this-out
You can find more information on our latest Blog too: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/is-your-browser-ready-for-html5
Hi Ray- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry for the delay in getting back to you.
o Are you still experiencing a problem?
o Is there an error message?
o Which free games are these?
Thanks!