Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Since the update, my level is wrong AND all the items I had purchased are gone?!?
Would anyone be able to help or offer suggestions on how to "fix" this???
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi SAJR2112,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I am sorry this happened to you in Candy Crush Soda Saga.
I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team