Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
How do I know if I have a badge like that? You can see them in the high score list of each level. Some players have them and some don't.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Kristen!Would you happen to have a screenshot of how it looks on your screen?Please post it here and I'll try to help you out :-)Cheers
Hi Kristen!
Would you happen to have a screenshot of how it looks on your screen?
Please post it here and I'll try to help you out :-)
Cheers