Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
How does one access Amazon when there is no direct access from the device which is a Samsung phone? The gift is worthless and is for 1000 gold coins.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Betty,
I ain't no Amazon or Kindle expert, but I'd check this first with Amazon as it's their gift? Check this link here https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=200138510
Hey Betty,I ain't no Amazon or Kindle expert, but I'd check this first with Amazon as it's their gift? Check this link here https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=200138510