Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Every time I complete the 5 levels in Bubblegum hill, if the game ends before I go back into it, I don't get my gold bars. It's very frustrating. I'm owed gold bars from the most recent Bubblegum hill game. :-(
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Michelle Jascows,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team