Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I accidentally deleted the app and lost all my special candies. I just reinstalled app and logged in. Can I get them back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you and no they were not bought with gold bars. So I guess they are lost since I had to reinstall the app.
Hi Katie- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you have lost your boosters, I can understand your frustration. Please note that the boosters are saved to your device and not the game data, so you can use them when offline too.
This does mean that any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost. For this reason we do not recommend storing too many of the won boosters as these can indeed be lost unlike Gold Bars.
Were these items bought with Gold Bars?