I would like to know why the game is unable to be enlarged. I only have a computer no cell phone.

Dolphin_Lover
Dolphin_Lover Posts: 2 Newbie

When I play my game I can no longer enlarge the picture to fit my computer screen.  You took that off as an option and I was just wondering why?????

Best Answer

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hi Dolphin Lover- Thanks for posting on King Care and for taking the time to provide us with this feedback. 

Do you find that game size is too small? 

Which browser are you playing on?

Thanks! 

• Dolphin_Lover
    Dolphin_Lover Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi Dolphin Lover- Thanks for posting on King Care and for taking the time to provide us with this feedback. 

Do you find that game size is too small? 

Which browser are you playing on?

Thanks! 

Ever since King Care messed with not being able to increase the size of the play screen....now I have lost all my friends. It shows there are lives waiting and when I go there all it says is "play together". If this does not get fixed SOON......I will stop playing all together and so will a lot of my friends as I will spread the word on facebook....one of which is my brother-in-law who got me to playing this game to begin with!!!! He sent me a life today and I got NOTHING!!!!!!!! Your techs should be smart enough to fix this problem!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?