Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
When I play my game I can no longer enlarge the picture to fit my computer screen. You took that off as an option and I was just wondering why?????
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Dolphin Lover- Thanks for posting on King Care and for taking the time to provide us with this feedback.
Do you find that game size is too small?
Which browser are you playing on?
Thanks!
Hi Dolphin Lover- Thanks for posting on King Care and for taking the time to provide us with this feedback. Do you find that game size is too small? Which browser are you playing on?Thanks!