Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
My desktop soda is on level one. I cleared the cache, restarted - nothing. Also - cannot send lives. I already asked this once and you said to clear the cache. I advised that didn't work. Please help. Thanks!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Gina- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry for the long delay in getting back to you.
Which browser are you playing on? Do you see your levels on your mobile device?
Please let us know if the problem persists.
Thanks!