Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
This level is impossible to play. You only have 14 moves to clear 65 jelly, 17 of which are covered by blocks, licorice and a locked box. I don't think this level can be done as is. In the videos, they have 25 moves, and less boxes.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey TinaC101,
I guess you mean Candy Crush Saga; try checking YouTube and make sure you look for recent videos of this level.
Here's one I found with the 14 moves
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZeWawSasGU