Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
The level has a problem you get to the last bottle it won't let you make a move and you have to exit the level what do you do I have lost three lives that I payed for I don't think that is fair
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have been having the same problem. I have gotten down to the last bottle twice, and both times there was a glitch when I tried to make my last move to pass the level. It freezes up, and the little springs just bounce around. Meanwhile, I get bumped down gen levels. No fair! They need to fix the glitch.