Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I haven't missed a day in 184 days plus but it went down to 115 I didn't think anything of it but this morning I got reset to day one and I haven't missed any days can you please fix it. And if I do the earn the crown thing I get no bonuses from it.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Samantha Marker,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team