Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
whenever I pass a level my gift boxes won't open... I uninstalled and reinstalled game like 5 times and I'm still having the same problem..
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Dorothea,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
Is your avatar in Candy Crush Soda Saga on the correct level, or does it appear on another level?
Also, please try to tap multiple times on the chests. Kindly let me know how you're getting on.
Kindest regards and have a great day,
Tony - King Care Team
Same issue. Passed two boxes now, but My avatar keeps reverting to 825 while I’m at 832. I want my prize boxes...
Hi Dorothea,Thank you for posting this here on King Care. Is your avatar in Candy Crush Soda Saga on the correct level, or does it appear on another level?Also, please try to tap multiple times on the chests. Kindly let me know how you're getting on.Kindest regards and have a great day,Tony - King Care Team