Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Can NOT get on the game, all I am getting is a a message to "help the refugees in their time of need" .............. errmmmm NO THANK YOU. ALL I WNAT TO DO IS PLAY THE GAME!!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Paula- Thanks for posting on King Care. I think this is an old message I am very sorry that you have been experiencing a problem loading your games. I can understand your frustration.
Let's get you back on track :-) Please can you follow our troubleshooting steps here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/cant-get-your-games-to-load-on-facebook-check-this-out
You can find more information on our latest Blog too: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/is-your-browser-ready-for-html5
Let me know how you get on :-)
Have a sweet week!