Lost my levels on candy crush saga

Marc-6
Marc-6 Posts: 2 Newbie
I turned on my kindle today to see that I was back to level 1 after having been on level 324 on soda. Followed sOme of the advice on this site and tried to reload by hitting the orange king button and logging on. My email was not recognised as I had not previously registered. Lesson learnt. Is there a way of getting my levels back?

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

Hi Marc- Welcome to King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your Soda sweet journey!

I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.

As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)

Have a lovely week!

• Marc-6
    Marc-6 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Thanks for your reply Cezdiamond. I received your email but couldn't see how to reply other than in this way.. I was on level 324. If you can restore this level it would be great. My email is the same for this account, ending *********sie@hotmail.comCheers
  • Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Thanks for your reply Cezdiamond. I received your email but couldn't see how to reply other than in this way.. I was on level 324. If you can restore this level it would be great. My email is the same for this account, ending *********sie@hotmail.comCheers
    As this is private info, I will send you another private message, see if you can reply to this one. Thanks!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?