Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I had gained several hundreds of boosters over the years (I'm at level 1264) but today I only had a handful. Where did they go? Was it because I disconnected from fb a couple of days ago?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Gabrielle D,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I am sorry this happened to you in Candy Crush Soda Saga on your Android tablet.
I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team