Piggy bank?!

Options
2»

Answers

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3
    Options

Yep, just trying to charge more money for a game that is increasingly becoming a waste of time and no longer fun

Hi tinzac, Thank you for posting this here on King Care.Your feedback is important to us and I appreciate it a lot that you chose our community site to do so. Kindest regards and have a great day,Tony - King Care Team
  • tinzac
    tinzac Posts: 32 Level 2
    Options

OK, considering that you  can buy gold bars and boosters in the shop, this is just a poorly veiled attempt to sell gold bars, if it was supposed to be a reward for passing levels, it should be for free.

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3
    Options

OK, considering that you  can buy gold bars and boosters in the shop, this is just a poorly veiled attempt to sell gold bars, if it was supposed to be a reward for passing levels, it should be for free.

Hi tinzac, it is indeed a new alternative to the existing options.
  • Sandra_Escovedo
    Sandra_Escovedo Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

We play and we earnd it when the pigy bank is full so why should we pay for something we earned
  • Sarah_Gallen
    Sarah_Gallen Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I am having problem that when I try to buy the bars - I hit the bank and it says "oops something went wrong" What do I do

• Karina_Sanchez
    Karina_Sanchez Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I bought a piggy bank hesitantly a few days ago, and now it asks for another $2.99.  Can you unlock it?

• Roya_Massih
    Roya_Massih Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Where is my piggy bank? I haven’t seen it for a couple days. I’m at level 2773. 

• Tammy_Emick_Even
    Tammy_Emick_Even Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited September 2018
    Options

Hi Maura Langston,

I'm glad to see you've discovered the great new Piggy Bank feature.

Fill up your Piggy Bank by collecting stars when you beat a level - the more stars you get the more Gold Bars will be added to the Piggy Bank, especially on those 'Hard' and 'Super Hard' levels!

Keep filling the Piggy Bank until you see a message stating 'Piggy Bank available.'

Then simply choose whether to unlock it there and then by paying the stated amount, or keep on collecting until you get the "Piggy Bank full' message and then unlock it. Either way it's a great and easy way to collect more of those precious Gold Bars.

I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.

Kindest regards and have a great day,

Tony - King Care Team

I have payed for the piggy bank and now it is saying I have to pay again. Why?? It is full and was full before.
  • Haya_Hmeedat
    Haya_Hmeedat Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi Maura Langston,

I'm glad to see you've discovered the great new Piggy Bank feature.

Fill up your Piggy Bank by collecting stars when you beat a level - the more stars you get the more Gold Bars will be added to the Piggy Bank, especially on those 'Hard' and 'Super Hard' levels!

Keep filling the Piggy Bank until you see a message stating 'Piggy Bank available.'

Then simply choose whether to unlock it there and then by paying the stated amount, or keep on collecting until you get the "Piggy Bank full' message and then unlock it. Either way it's a great and easy way to collect more of those precious Gold Bars.

I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.

Kindest regards and have a great day,

Tony - King Care Team

Same as me what to do ,, how can I collect the gold from the piggy bank ?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?