Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
To get new episodes,I have to wait for 4 to five days...As I'm on 1705 level right now and four days back i have completed my this episode and still waiting to get unlock new episodes to play... Please reply .
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Latika Rathore,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
You can already play new levels in Candy Crush Saga on PC. I recommend you follow this page https://www.facebook.com/CandyCrushSodaSaga/ in order to receive news about updates.
Our Game Studio is working hard on making the new content available too for the mobile versions of Candy Crush Soda Saga.
Kindest regards and have a great day,
Tony - King Care Team