Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
The game reset to level110 on my iphone and is on 557 on my ipad after I reconnected to Facebook. I tried everything you suggested and it didn't work.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you Sherbates; can you please let me know the model iPhone you use, as well as the iOS version you got installed?
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team
Hi Sherbates,Thank you for posting this here on King Care.Please check for updates for your iOS, Facebook and Candy Crush Soda Saga. Restart your iPhone and try again.Please make sure you are connected to your account related to your Gmail address and let me know how you're getting on.Kindest regards and have a great day,Tony - King Care Team
Hi Sherbates,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
Please check for updates for your iOS, Facebook and Candy Crush Soda Saga. Restart your iPhone and try again.
Please make sure you are connected to your account related to your Gmail address and let me know how you're getting on.
Kindest regards and have a great day,
I have an iphone 6 ios is 10.3.3. As far as I know I am up to date on my updates.
I did check for updates and everything has the latest update. I have deleted both facebook, soda and crush; then reopened them again to no avail. I am connecting to Facebook that has an old picture which tells me both games are connecting to an outdated version of Facebook, the I have the latest update. What can I do next? My ipad has the correct level of the game. Very frustrated!!!