I lost levels on CC Soda when reconnecting to Facebook on my iphone.

Sherbates-2
Sherbates-2 Posts: 4 Newbie

The game reset to level110 on my iphone and is on 557 on my ipad after I reconnected to Facebook. I tried everything you suggested and it didn't work. 

Best Answer

Answers

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3

Hi Sherbates,

Thank you for posting this here on King Care.

Please check for updates for your iOS, Facebook and Candy Crush Soda Saga. Restart your iPhone and try again.

Please make sure you are connected to your account related to your Gmail address and let me know how you're getting on.

Kindest regards and have a great day,

Tony - King Care Team

• Sherbates-2

I did check for updates and everything has the latest update. I have deleted both facebook, soda and crush; then reopened them again to no avail. I am connecting to Facebook that has an old picture which tells me both games are connecting to an outdated version of Facebook, the I have the latest update. What can I do next? My ipad has the correct level of the game. Very frustrated!!!

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3
    Answer ✓

Thank you Sherbates; can you please let me know the model iPhone you use, as well as the iOS version you got installed?

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

• Sherbates-2

I have an iphone 6 ios is 10.3.3. As far as I know I am up to date on my updates.

• Sherbates-2

Hi Sherbates,

Thank you for posting this here on King Care.

Please check for updates for your iOS, Facebook and Candy Crush Soda Saga. Restart your iPhone and try again.

Please make sure you are connected to your account related to your Gmail address and let me know how you're getting on.

Kindest regards and have a great day,

Tony - King Care Team

I refuse to play on my phone until my levels are updated. I have done all you told me and my levels are still not updated to what they were.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?