Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
My side missions have been stuck at 96 hours for a couple of days now . I tried updating and still stuck. Don't want to delete again , I lost many of my boosters this way. Any advice?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Alina Sanchez,
Have you recently changed the time zone or time on your device?
Changing calendar and clock settings does affect the game. If you have changed time, then please try to change it back.
If that doesn't help, then I recommend you to clear cache on your device, do a restart and try again.
Kindest regards and have a great day,
Tony - King Care Team
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I am sorry this is happening to you in Candy Crush Soda Saga on your iPhone. Rest assured that this has been highlighted to our Game Studio and I will keep you informed here.
Can you please let me know what model iPhone you are using and what iOS version you got installed on it?
Kindest regards,