Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Game opens on level #1. I'm in the 700's and its a pain to move the cursor to that level. I'd rather not play.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Maggie,
I am so sorry that you didn't get a response earlier.
If you're still with us and given up in disgust, which you would be quite right to do... are you still needing help?
We have actually got a workaround now but its taken that long for them to find it!