Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
The only choices that show, because they are very enlarged with no way to make them smaller,
is 16.99, 9.99, 5.99 there is nothing smaller that shows. How can I buy 0.99?
I dont have this problem with IE or on my phone.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi PostDoc1957,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
Not always all challenges or bank offers will be available for all our players in all our games.
This can occur since most challenges, offers, new elements or extras are made available to only a small part of the players, randomly chosen, for testing purposes and to better analyse the impact.
The opposite can also happen and some challenges, bank offers or features might get deactivated after some time.
I understand this might not be appreciated by all our players, but I guarantee this is the best way for us to improve our games, challenges and gaming elements in the future.
Kindest regards and have a great day,
Tony - King Care Team