levels difficult

Marlen_Rodriguez
Marlen_Rodriguez Posts: 1 Newbie

Los niveles cada dia son mas dificiles de pasar y ya dejan de ser divertidos para volverse estresantes, la idea es entrar al juego y distraerse, con alguna dificultad claro está, pero ahora los niveles son "superdificiles", y ahi es donde ya se vuelven frustantes y mejor ni volver a intentarlo. Voy en el nivel 202 pero aunque ingreso cada vez que puedo, ya me di por vencida, si he llegado hasta aqui es porque soy constante y me gusta, pero ya en este punto no quiero volver a jugarlo.

The levels each day are more difficult to spend and are no longer fun to become stressful, the idea is to enter the game and distract, with some difficulty is clear, but now the levels are "superdificile", and that's where they already become Frustrating and better not to try again. I go on level 202 but although I enter every time I can, and I gave up, if I got here is because I am constant and I like, but already at this point I do not want to play again.

Answers

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3

Hi Marlen Rodriguez,

Thank you for posting this here on King Care.

Your feedback is important to us and I appreciate it a lot that you chose our community site to do so.

Kindest regards and have a great day,

Tony - King Care Team

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?