Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I completed level 927 (after paying $6.99) and was supposed to get 3 bonus items when starting level 928. I got none. Bad enough you charge us high prices but not fair to cheat us out of rewards.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Rich Romano,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.
Kindest regards and have a great day,
Tony - King Care Team