Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
As I've said I have not been getting all my bonuses in the game. I seldom get the daily bonus and have rarely got my quest bonus despite completing the quest.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Elaine, Thank you for posting on King care. I apologise for the delay in responding. For some reason they are not all showing up for me when they should Are you still needing help with your game?
Hi Elaine,
Thank you for posting on King care. I apologise for the delay in responding. For some reason they are not all showing up for me when they should
Are you still needing help with your game?