Level 1286 completed 3 times and each time

Hockeystars9
Hockeystars9 Posts: 7 Level 2

I Pass level 1286 & game goes to 1287 (and does NOT give earned 2 hour) & when out of lives there at 1287, after required lock out, next time goes BACK to 1286. Caught in a loop after 1287 reverts back to 1286. Happened 3 times today. Updates done, rebooted ipad, no luck. Help! 

Answers

• Hockeystars9

Nobody answers. Today passed 1286 again and check mark said passed but did not advance to 1287 or give 2 hour, just back to 1286 again. Tried Bubbkegum and after that home button took me back to level 1 and have to swipe left forever to get to 1287! Really dysfunctional game after over 200 days! Nobody to help either. 

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3

Hi Hockeystars9,

Thank you for posting this and answering here on King Care.

I am sorry this happened to you in Candy Crush Soda Saga on your iPad.

Can you please specify the make and model iPad you are using, as well as the iOS version you got installed on it?

I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

• Hockeystars9

Using IPad Air 2. IOS 11.0.1

Not being given daily rewards now either. At day 245 I think. 

At level 1309 and last 3 boxes that give 2 hr rewards not received after I pass them. Screen shots were also sent to you. 

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3

Using IPad Air 2. IOS 11.0.1

Not being given daily rewards now either. At day 245 I think. 

At level 1309 and last 3 boxes that give 2 hr rewards not received after I pass them. Screen shots were also sent to you. 

Thanks for the info Hockeystars9, I have answered you again through a private message with info related to your account. Have a great day, Tony

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?