Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
When I log in to Candy Crush Saga it shows me at level 1060 - and I manually need to go up to the current level - level 1119.Additionally, I never received my gifts from completing level 1062, 1066, 1072, 1080, and 1090.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi NPJulesF,Thank you for posting this here on King Care.I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.Kindest regards,Tony - King Care Team
Hi NPJulesF,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team