Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
My game shows progress just brings me back to 885 vs starting at 912. I haven't been able to receive gifts from any of the levels that I've passed. Updates have not fixed it.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi guilf1480,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I am sorry this happened to you in Candy Crush Soda Saga. Our Game Studio is aware of this happening in Candy Crush Soda Saga. Please keep an eye out on future updates for our app.
In the meantime, please replay the level on which your avatar is stuck.
Kindest regards and have a great day,
Tony - King Care Team