Defaulting back to passed levels

Lemonsoda
Lemonsoda Posts: 3 Newbie

My avatar is stuck on 1315 even though I passed until 1326. I can't collect gift boxes and points don't tally up properly. I know this issue has been brought up many times and King claims it's solved but it isn't for me and my mom has the same issue.

We are both on android. Please issue a fix. It's been months for mom and a month for me being stuck with this glitch.

Answers

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3

Hi Lemonsoda,

Thank you for posting this here on King Care.

I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

• Lemonsoda

Tony, I don't want the gold bars... I want my avatar to advance with me!! The issue is still not solved and my game is up to date. I appreciate you reimbursing my issue with the gold bars but I really rather see the glitch fixed.. same goes for my mother's account, "limesoda"!!

• Tony_Mc

Hi Lemonsoda,

Thank you for your public answer on my private message.

Have you done the steps I asked you to follow on your Android?

If this didn't help you nor your mother, then I will need to ask you to let me know the make and model of the Android devices you both use, the version of Android you both have installed and the Candy Crush Soda Saga version you both have installed.

Kindest regards and have a great day,

Tony - King Care Team

• Lemonsoda

Hi Tony,

Thank you for pointing out the I replied publicly to a private message. It was not my intention to make anything "public". I merely did not know I was replying publicly. I have sent you a PRIVATE message, so please check it out.

Appreciate the help! :)

Lemonsoda.

• Tony_Mc

Hi Tony,

Thank you for pointing out the I replied publicly to a private message. It was not my intention to make anything "public". I merely did not know I was replying publicly. I have sent you a PRIVATE message, so please check it out.

Appreciate the help! :)

Lemonsoda.

No worries Lemonsoda, it is just that some information might not be too relevant for the community. Also, at times information can be personal or private and should not be posted publicly as per data protection.Kindest regards,Tony - King Care Team

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?