Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I recently got new phone so I reconnected to the new one. My stage has been saved which is good but ALL of my boosters are gone. How do I get it back? :'(
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Skylar- Welcome to the community. Boosters are currently non-transferable between platforms and devices.As they are items saved directly to your device's memory they can only be used on that specific device.
This means that if you receive them on your mobile device you are unable to access them on your PC and vice versa.
Your Gold Bars and level progression will always be synched and saved between your devices, as long as you are connected to our Kingdom or Facebook.
Are you able to access the Boosters from your old device?
Thanks!