Soda quests stuck on 96 hours

Pmaximus71
Pmaximus71 Posts: 2 Newbie

My quests have been stuck for weeks.  All updates have been done & I've tried changing the date & time.  Any other ideas on how to fix this?

Best Answer

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3
    Answer ✓

Hi Pmaximus71,

Thank you for posting this here on King Care.

Not always all challenges and offers will be available for all our players in all our games.

This can occur since most challenges, offers and new elements or extras are made available to only a small part of the players, randomly chosen, for testing purposes and to better analyze the impact.

The opposite can also happen and some challenges, offers or features might get deactivated after some time.

I understand this might not be appreciated by all our players, but I guarantee this is the best way for us to improve our games, challenges, offers and gaming elements in the future.

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

Answers

• Tony_Mc
    Answer ✓

Hi Pmaximus71,

Not always all challenges and offers will be available for all our players in all our games.

This can occur since most challenges, offers and new elements or extras are made available to only a small part of the players, randomly chosen, for testing purposes and to better analyze the impact.

The opposite can also happen and some challenges, offers or features might get deactivated after some time.

I understand this might not be appreciated by all our players, but I guarantee this is the best way for us to improve our games, challenges, offers and gaming elements in the future.

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

• Jessica_Sykes
    Jessica_Sykes Posts: 2 Newbie

My quests have been stuck on 96 hours for over a month now. Reluctant to uninstall if Candy Crush are saying it’s not a technical issue ( from reading previous response). Has anyone become unstuck from 96 hours?

• Pmaximus71
    Pmaximus71 Posts: 2 Newbie

Below is the reply I got....

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

• Sunderland_Kay
    Sunderland_Kay Posts: 2 Newbie

I've been stuck for months now - ever since I went on holiday and there was a five hour time difference. 

• Tony_Mc

Hi Sunderland Kay,

If you have recently changed the time on your device this may affect the game.

To fix the issue, please open the map screen in the game and check how long you have to wait for the next life. After that set the clock on your device forward by that much.

If the game for example says “100 hours until the next life” you may need to change the date in your phone’s calendar. In this case, please calculate how many days are in 100 hours and set the date forward accordingly.

Then access the game’s map screen briefly and go back to the settings menu on your device.

Set the date back to the current date and restart your device.

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

• Tristan_Titris
    Tristan_Titris Posts: 1 Newbie

I've been stuck for months now - ever since I went on holiday and there was a five hour time difference. 

I have the same problem, tried to fix it by changing time and date but nothing helps ... And it happened while coming back from holidays with 6 hours time difference
  • Jojo_2_2
    Jojo_2_2 Posts: 1 Newbie

La même chose en ce qui me concernant ma quête reste à 96h même en modifiant la date rien ne change !!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?