GOOD GRIEF‼️‼️ I am AGAIN stuck on a Level 1865 .....

Options
Carmella_Fennell
Carmella_Fennell Posts: 40 Level 2

this is a ON-GOING & EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING issue.  There is absolutely ZERO rhyme nor reason as to when & more importantly HOW LONG these "freezes" happen.  I see the next several levels past the dag-gum sign with paint can on it, but I have to say in all honesty, I BELIEVE that KING is INTENTIONALLY interfering with my progress (and most likely other's as well) to "CONTROL" our game progress.  I implore KING to directly & without delay provide a fix and an explanation.  I've threatened to QUIT & Put up an honest review, and I'm a second away from making that move.  ENOUGH is ENOUGH, ESP w/out response or explanation !!!!!!!!!   :(   :(

Best Answer

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,908 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

This one has just shown up too, so I apologise if you are getting spammed with notifications :)

• Carmella_Fennell
    Carmella_Fennell Posts: 40 Level 2
    Options

Please add me to offer my earnest appreciation for your detailed return replies, which educated me on how King works new level releases, notwithstanding a or any “specific individual(s), ie  “Me”.

Additionally, though the discussion I’m about to make mention of, is to once again go on record, as your official apology taking responsibility for a conversation I found offensive with word choices. That apology alone changed my attitude towards Kings Customer Services.  Your actions should be a lesson for all. For I too, was reminded of a very bad habit of using all “CAPS” at times, which in the “Web-World” implies the writer is “YELLING”, which is flat- out rude‼️‼️  With kind regards, Carmella 

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,908 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

You are too lovely Carmella thank you :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?