Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Getting Couldn't connect - go online to download episodes error after level 765, I am online
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Same problem
I can't continue to level 765
I went into my Samsung smart manager and told it to CLEAN ALL and it fixed it. Think it might be cookies but Im not sure.
i have the same problem . I have already removed and instal back doesnt work
I had to uninstall and reinstall and whrn I logged in it worked fine. Beware, I lost ALL of the boosters that I collected which was a lot.
Can't answer. But I have the same issue. Does anyone ever answer these questions from King??
I had this problem the other day, after it told me to update the game. Then it decided to cause all my boosters to disappear and caused me to start over with my quests, I will never update this game on my mobile device.
Yes me to
My game was working fine yesterday but now it says I need to go online to download, I am online.
Me too. Was hoping to find the answer here!
Haizz. Waiting admin answer.
The same problem
Idem chez moi il y a 3 semaines on avait déjà eu le même problème
Same problem here