Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I have logged in every day for over 100 days and all of sudden the next day my daily bonus reset back to day one. What is the point of logging in every day if it's going to reset. I'm ready to quit playing this is terribly frustrating.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi cseay17,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team