Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I purchased a package for $22.99 that included 2 hours unlimited, but I did not receive the unlimited time. This has happened a couple times in the past. Please help resolve this or I will have to stop playing.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi LVEVIA,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.
Kindest regards and have a great day,
Tony - King Care Team