Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I have the same problem .. gift box still not open .. from lev 593 .. until now i play at lev 691 , and my avatar shows on a level I've passed long ago and the gift boxes remain closed.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Riany,
Thank you for posting on King care. I apologise for the delay in responding. For some reason they are not all showing up for me when they should
Are you still needing help with your game?