Aguachica35
Aguachica35 Posts: 2 Newbie

I am on level 1092 but the system thinks I’m on 947 and goes back to that spot every time I open the app. I’ve tried connecting with Facebook, playing on Facebook, uninstalling the app, playing the old level, logging into my King account instead of Facebook, nothing works. 

Answers

• JillyJill
    JillyJill Posts: 968 Pro Player 👑

Hello Aguachica35,

Thank you for contacting King Care!  Have you tried clearing your cache on the app? If not, go to your settings, find your applications, click on the app, clear cache only, don't clear data. Restart your device and log back into the game. See if that helps.  If not, I will try and get a King Care moderator to assist you with your account. 

Hope this helps! 

Jilly 

• Aguachica35
    Aguachica35 Posts: 2 Newbie

Hello Aguachica35,

Thank you for contacting King Care!  Have you tried clearing your cache on the app? If not, go to your settings, find your applications, click on the app, clear cache only, don't clear data. Restart your device and log back into the game. See if that helps.  If not, I will try and get a King Care moderator to assist you with your account. 

Hope this helps! 

Jilly 

I don’t have a clear cache option in the iPad settings but found another place where I could more completely remove the app and reinstall. Still showing level 945 instead of 1094.
  • Cheryl_Carmin
    Cheryl_Carmin Posts: 1 Newbie

Hello Aguachica35,

Hope this helps! 

Jilly 

I'm playing on Facebook using a Mac and having the same problem. I'm on level 799 on other devices and it takes me back to Level 1 on my Mac.
  • Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,663 Pet Rescue Moderator

I've seen this problem in other games also, so will also let the King Team know.

• Mandy_Stevenson
    Mandy_Stevenson Posts: 2 Newbie

Hello Aguachica35,

Hope this helps! 

Jilly 

I'm on level 1085 and it keeps starting me on level 985 I'm using my mobile and of and it's the same on both. When I scroll to my level it just keeps showing the box to solve level 90 whatever and get extra time
  • CrissieH
    CrissieH Posts: 1 Newbie

Sorry, no answer. I do have the same problem. Playing on a tablet via android. My avatar is at level 680. Then I move over to level 705, click on the door symbol behind 705. After that a new chain opens. and I can move than to level 732 which is my actual level.  I cleared the cache. That did not help. And I contacted the support. No solution from the support.

• Jen_Geiger
    Jen_Geiger Posts: 1 Newbie

The app keeps sending me back to level 1213 even though I’m at 1259. Why?? Help??

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3

Hi All,

Thank you for posting and commenting here on King Care.

I would definitely recommend to try the steps as indicated by JillyJill. 

Another useful tip could be to try to replay the level on which the avatar is stuck.

Please rest assured that our Game Studio is aware of this issue and they are looking into this.

Kindest regards and have a great day,

Tony - King Care Team

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?