Wrong level and no bonuses!

ssjbeer
ssjbeer Posts: 3 Newbie

I am on level 1629 but both desktop and iPhone thinks I’m on 1621 and goes back to that spot every time I open the app. I’ve tried disconnecting and reconnecting with Facebook, playing on Facebook, uninstalling the app, playing the old level, logging into my King account instead of Facebook, but none of this works. I am also not receiving the gift boxes when I go past the level with them. Please help ASAP!

Answers

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,663 Pet Rescue Moderator

Are you still able to continue playing Levels ssjbeed?

There is a current game bug that seems to put players back to a previous Level so you have to move ahead to play, King are looking into both it and the missing boosters at the moment.

• ssjbeer

Hi Lynette, I am able to still continue through the levels, I just don't receive the bonuses and my FB avatar is stuck on an old level.

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,663 Pet Rescue Moderator

Thanks for your reply ssjbeer,  I'm glad you are at least still able to play, I know how frustrating it is though having to deal with bugs in the game!   King are working on both the stuck avatar and missing bonuses problems - we hope that they will be resolved soon.

• ssjbeer

Any updates on this?? I am now no longer get the daily bonus (Day 1,2,3 etc.) appear! I was up very high and last 2 days nothing! This isn’t good enough king, avatar also still stuck miles behind where i am, i’m on a level I can’t complete without the bonuses and refuse to spend money doing so. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?