Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I re-downloaded it and all it did was take away my daily bonus and I’m still stuck on level 705 that I already completed and tells me to download new episodes. When will this issue be fixed???
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Still no change!! Not very happy that I’ve lost all this time not being able to play to advance. I log in to get the daily bonuses and that’s it. Really wish it would be fixed.
Hi Alisue, King are looking into this problem and we hope they will have a fix soon.