Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I upgraded to a different phone on 11/18 and everything transfered over with all my other apps. With the Candy Crush games, I lost all boosters and bonuses. Why? Can I get those back? I t sounds petty but I went from 50+ boosters to 3. Not cool!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi emtuxbar,
I am sorry its been a long time since you posted before you got an answer.
Boosters are saved on the phone not on the game itself as explained here
https://care.king.com/en/alphabetty-saga/superstar-information-post-why-do-boosters-vanish-from-my-app