Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
When I start the app it loads at level 1315. I have to scroll through multiple pages to get to 1416 which is my current active level.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It's not a good answer I'm afraid, it's on kings to do list, they are aware and investigating but at least you know it's not just your game
Yes I still need help. I have deleted the app and reinstalled from Playstore then connected to Facebook before playing. The issue still exists. Every time I open the app the screen starts at 1315 even though I've progressed up to 1530
Good evening,
I am sorry you have had to wait such a long time for a reply, are you still needing help?