Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I am on level 651 on Candy Crush Soda Saga, but when I play on my PC the game opens up on level 510
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am currently on level 665 on Candy Crush Soda Saga, but when I play on my PC the game opens up on level 511. replayed and won the level as was suggested, but my picture is still at level 511 and I'm actually on level 665, Do you have any other suggestions?