Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I have been stuck on this level for a while and you have to spread 75 jam. I have tried everything and can’t figure out how to spread the jam on this level please help!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
What I did was to have a striped candy that went through the "colored" spot on the bottom middle of the playing board. This will cause the opposite side from which the striped candy piece crossed to become "colored." Then go from there to color more of the pieces. In my case, I also used several lollipop hammers on several colored pieces to create more colored pieces.