Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
purchased gold bars as I only had seven and needed ten. My gold bars I had dissappeared as well as the ones I purchased leaving me with zero gold bars and I never got to use them and I was notified right away I had purchased them
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Sandy Adams,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I am sorry this happened to you in Candy Crush Soda Saga.
Our Game Studio is aware of this happening and they are currently in the process of investigating this issue.
In the meantime, I thank you for your patience.
I have also sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.
Kindest regards and have a great day,
Tony - King Care Team