Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Il n'est jamais possible que l'ancre puisse remonter.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yes picklepuck is right that’s how it will be done
I figured it out! When you go to make the 4th line of the candy stick at the bottom, make sure it's a fish with a vertical stripe candy. That will spread the purple jam into the blank 2nd column, and then you can complete. Just tried on mobile and on king.com and both worked.
I’m sorry asking about other level, but all of you passed it. I mean level 1966. I can’t get more then 6 bottles, because no more bottles are coming. I’d really appreciate your advice.
I agree. I have spent way to much time and money on this level and cannot spread the jam.
no update done. I contacted king help desk and for some reason it worked on my 1st try this morning. spent a lot of time and money on it yesterday
I tried now but it s the same. No possibility to finish the level. Suebid did you do the update on android market ? Because Its not avaulable on my phone ...
they fixed something overnight. on my android the striped fish worked this morning after many many failed attempts yesterday
Level 1968 glitch??What is up with level 1968?? It is impossible to win, because no candies come down in the second row from the left throughout the game, so it is not possible to spread the jam by using the striped candies. Fix this annoying glitch (at least I hope it is).
No it doesn’t work. I tried that combination picklepuck.
no picklepuck it does not work
J'ai pas compris