Candy crush soda game

Options
Dianne-12
Dianne-12 Posts: 7 Level 2
I bought at least $7.96 buying the gold coins to use to get through a level and the game then froze completely up when it finally Started again 2 plus hours later my money was wasted since I didn't finish the level- I expect either the money back or the coins on my online account.

Best Answer

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,507 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Good evening, 

I am sorry you have had to wait such a long time for a reply, are you still needing help?

• Dianne-12
    Dianne-12 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

I never got an answer. I'e had a few ti es I've lost money o  coins or buying the special help so would like to see either my credit card refunded for some money or counseling being added to any of my multiple games I have downloaded. I am fi e I just want answers to this very frustrating problem 

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,507 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi Dianne, I am not surprised, as a paying customer you should get what you pay for. 

We can't handle payment issues, but we do have a special team that do, they would be the ones that can sort it out for you, so you would need to contact them via the link here

https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/did-something-go-wrong-with-your-purchase-1

If you haven't heard back in a few days, save the ticket number and I will ask one of our team if they can give them a nudge.

Thank you so much for being patient :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?