Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I tried everything but I can not pass the 1968 level because the second column is not filled with jam. Android operating system
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm also on android. The way to beat this level is by using a striped + fish combo, but you have to activate it on the last stripe of the candy cane so that the candy cane shoots the jelly (from the stripe/fish combo) up into the row with no candies. It's a lot harder to explain game play than it looks! Lol. Hope this makes sense & good luck!